Careers + Internships
I. OPERATIONS + STRATEGIC GROWTH MANAGER
The Operations & Strategic Growth Manager will oversee day to day business operations, from initiating sales to order fulfillment. This role requires organization, planning and managing multiple projects simultaneously.
- Manage day to day activity, communication, fulfillment with clients, customers and suppliers
- Ensure the execution and delivery of all sales contracts
- Maintain accurate and organized inventory + oversee order fulfillment
- Liaise with Accountant to ensure financials + taxes are up to date and paid
- Monthly & Quarterly sales goals and data tracking
- Working with CEO, determine strategies + identify opportunities for company growth
- Administrative tasks/Other responsibilities as needed
- Project management with ability to direct multiple projects simultaneously
- Ability to thrive in fast-paced environment with quick problem solving skills
- Detail Oriented--spreadsheet loving, list making masters of organization
- Mastery of Excel and other Microsoft Programs required
- Working knowledge of Quickbooks a plus
- Bachelor’s degree required, preferably in Business administration
- Client relationship/sales experience
- Experience managing projects
- Entrepreneurial mindset
- Passion about Ethical Fashion
Strong preference given to candidates in the Dallas Fort Worth area. Position is Full Time, but Part Time candidates will be considered. Flexibility to work in office and from home.
To apply, please email your cover letter and resume to (1) firstname.lastname@example.org and (2) cc email@example.com with Operations & Strategic Growth Manager in the subject line.